Sunday, May 18, 2008

Coleman Propane Lanturn Convert

advances will be arriving in Rome ... in spite of you! Happy birthday

The problem of the Italian guys? The total lack of planning! There is no ambition, no enterprise ... no nothing! Everything is still waiting for the manna falls from the sky! Did I
I explained: " the manna did not descend from heaven. Andarcela We will have to take !
shot eyes raving mad, maybe I have convinced them! Part also the applause!
" Thanks thanks, I do not deserve this, then, those inside and those outside ?"
All quiet!
As in cartons, when one says, " volunteers make a step forward." And all take a step back.
In short, it seems that once again will be so. I've submitted a project that never, ever be realized. A project to which all had joined. But when it came down to it, when we had to start climbing to the sky go and take the windfall, all take a step back.
Poor Italy! If we continue at this rate, we do not change anything at all!
This afternoon I listened to " Bomb or no bomb " Venditti ... and I was almost "gassed." The beginning of that song, it seemed an encouragement: " a couple, and were quite !
We had thought: there is no need to grow up mica. Although there are only two, we will do great things too. We had enough!
In the evening I met the second, he had to leave with me. And I concluded one thing:
I know, that we are one and a half ...
and BOMB BOMB ON, bomb bomb, will arrive 'in Rome, Rome ...
spite of you??

0 comments:

Post a Comment