Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tubing For My Sand Rail

a trifle

As Manfred in movie "department stores" out of the elevator and says "I also buy department stores," so I go out on this blog and I say " I also participated in the contest Baol "... The competition is
Baol to send a photo or drawing on" Just a trifle. "
And that I did!
But now it's you! In fact, the blogosphere will - and then you see that - to determine who is the winner of expressing your preferences in to post a comment Baol.
For further explanation and to vote, go to Blog Baol .
So I'm supposed to advertise and convince me to vote for my photo (which is number 13).
However I can not deny that all the photos (and they are all over 33) are all special and worthy of attention (And votes). So, you do!
But there are background information about my participation in the contest, which just can not be silenced (and what you hope that the "jury" you will be lenient).
In fact, a terrible misfortune has characterized my participation in the contest!
Let me explain!
The upper limit for sending the photo was February 28. I already had in mind that photo shoot. I would have been placed on the Via Annibaldi to take a photo of the Colosseum at dusk.
Accompanied by the comment " If you live in Rome, just a trifle to take a good photo . The
against fate, however, wanted to be the 27 che il 28 febbraio, il Sole a Roma avesse deciso di scioperare. Quindi nè è sorto, nè è tramontato.
E proprio in quei giorni, che erano gli ultimi per partecipare al concorso, dovevo fare la foto!
E allora, se il Sole sciopera, come fa a tramontare alle spalle del Colosseo?
Uè, non è che torni in servizio giusto per 10 minuti? In genere quando si sciopera vengono rispettate le fascie di garanzia!!!
Niente da fare. Sciopero non comunicato e senza fascie di garanzia!
Tuttavia non mi sono arreso subito: sono andato ugualmente a Via degli Annibaldi e ho scattato la foto! Eccola...
Questa view, with the sun at sunset is spectacular ...
But without the sun, does not satisfy me, I feel that something is missing ...
beginning I was thinking of sending this picture anyway, accompanied by the comment " If the sun comes out, just a trifle to fucked up the contest Baol .
Then, cursing the unexpected strike of the Sun - perhaps the authorities enlisted - I changed my mind! Mica I could tell you the "jury" to imagine this picture with the sun behind. That is how I wanted it, but it's not my fault if the sun in those days did not showed up! It 's a photo contest, a competition is not the intention!
So, I opted for a more comical. Even insane! Given that led up to the Via Annibaldi I had a good trek, which later turned out to be useless, I chose to send this photo:
" Just the slightest thing to find comfort after a long walk. Fette wind ! "
Then, go Baol Blog, and if you think this photo worthy of your vote, rate them. Otherwise, of photos to vote there are another 32, so there'll be spoiled for choice.
In any case, remember that you have until March 10 to vote, so hurry!
Ps: the foot of the photos are not mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment